Choosing the Right Auto Body Shop – OEM Certified Technician
Ten things you should know before having your vehicle repaired:
- You have the right to take your vehicle to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to have your vehicle repaired at any particular shop.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe due to damages.
- Differences in accident repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re unsure why one body work estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit a claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You may also leave your vehicle at our shop and ask the insurance company to inspect the vehicle here.
- Choose an auto body shop that has OEM certified technicians.
- Your vehicle is likely the second-largest investment you will make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- You are not required by law in Missouri to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- Select a repair shop that is certified to fix today’s complex vehicles.
- Ask if the auto body shop offers a written lifetime warranty.
- Choose an accident repair facility that will assist you in handling your insurance claim.